A review guide to iQOO Neo 7 Pro- Know the pros and cons

iQOO Neo 7 Pro

322 Views

iQOO is a popular phone among people due to its high performance, but the launch of the iQOO Neo 7 Pro model change some things. It is also worked well on cameras. This article write a review of iQOONeo  7 Pro. If you want to buy it or know whether it is worth buying or not, you should read this article

iQOO Neo 7 Pro prices

The iQOO Neo 7 Pro is available at 34,999 for version 8GB/128GB and Rs 37,999 for version 12GB/256GB. It is available in two colours, dark Storm and Fearless Flame.

A review ofiQOO Neo 7 Pro

It is true that it is worth buying iQOO Neo 7 Pro because it is powered by Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1, your best gaming experience. The cameras of iQOO Neo 7 Pro are also decent, and its fast charging point of 120W takes this model to another level. Read the following aspects to know about the iQOO Neo 7 Pro.

1. Build and display

The iQOO Neo 7 Pro is big size phone, which means it has a big 6.78-inches 120Hz AMOLED display with a peak brightness of 1300 nits. It supports HDR on Netflix or all other OTT platforms. This feature of iQOO Neo 7 Pro ensures that you get the best movie-watching experience.

The display fingerprint sensor of this smartphone also works well. 1300 nits brightness is best fits for all types of usage, whether you want to use this phone at home or under sunlight. It comes with quality AMOLED panels because panels produce vibrant colours. The best thing is that the iQOO Neo 7 Pro are available in two versions, dark storm, which has a plastic back and fearless flame, which has black leather.

2. Software and performance

The Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 was the flagship processor of last year, and it is not changed this year also. So if you want to  buy a game phone under 35K, then  iQOO Neo 7 Pro  is the best option to choose.

iQOO has added a dedicated chip for great performance and makes it able to play games on it. It also has the added 8 5G bands that are n1, n3, n5, n8, n28A, n40, n77, and n78. So, if you want to get the benefit of 5G in India without any issues, then you should buy this phone.

 It successfully runs on Fun Touch OS 13. With this, iQOO Neo 7 Pro smartphone promised 3 years of security updates and 2 years of OS. It means that the IQOO neo 7 Pro is able to get the Android 15 and Android 14 updates.

3. Camera

As the IQOO neo 7 Pro is the best gaming phone, it has good cameras than other phones. It has a 50MP primary camera with OIS, Optical Image stabilization, 2MP macro sensor, and 8MP ultra-wide lens. It is come with 16MP front camera that work as selfie shooter.

The rear cameras of this phone are able to shoot video up to  4k@60fps, whereas the front camera is only able to shoot the 1080p@30fps, and OIS works with 50MP primary sensor.

The 50MP primary sensor is able to take solid images under natural light but ensures that the image clicked from this phone comes out saturated with a white tone.

4. Audio

IQOO  has come with a dual speaker facility that ensures the perfect sound for all types of use, whether you want to listen to music or watch movies. as same as other phones, 40% volume of this phone comes from the top speaker, and the remaining 60 % of volume come from bottom speaker. Moreover, there is no 3.5mm audio jack on IQOO Neo 7 Pro, but it has dual SIM support, which gives support for micro-SD cards.

5. Battery

The 5,000 mAh battery of iQOO Neo 7 Pro last for a day without any issues. But if you are a heavy user or use it all day to play games, use social media apps, make video calls, or listen to music, then you should charge it 2 times a day.

On the other hand, if you are a normal user who does not want to play games, use apps, etc., then you can use the battery for 1.5 days regularly.

Pros of iQOO Neo 7 Pro

  •       Super bright display
  •       120 Hz AMOLED panel
  •       Dual stereo speaker
  •       Perfect for the gaming experience
  •       Decent camera
  •       120W wired charging support

Cons of iQOO Neo 7 Pro

  •       Filled with bloatware
  •       Not best for photography
  •       Ads in UI

Conclusion

iQOO Neo 7 Pro is perfect for all people. If you expect good photography from it, then it is not suggested. On the other hand, if you are a game lover or want to play games all time, then it is the best choice to buy.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*